- Punchy, energised workshops that deliver knowledge, insight and loads of actions
- We synthesise peer-reviewed research from the positive psychology, business and high-performance fields to deliver the latest science and thinking
- Our work is designed and facilitated from a deep operational grounding. our content is relevant, built for workplace environments – ‘warts and all’
The Mind Your Head workshop had the FASTEST SIGN-UP of any workshop we have offered
The Grit and Resilience workshop has helped to set us up to RUN A MARATHON, rather than get WORN OUT BY THE SPRINT…
If you want to experience powerful LIGHT-BULB MOMENTS that are the catalyst for change, then you won't be disappointed.”
The instant and unbelievably positive audience FEEDBACK we received helped us to get EXECUTIVE BUY-IN for 3 more workshops
- We design for high levels of inter-activity, audience activity and participation
- We can deliver one-off workshops or large deployments across the organisation
- Our service includes providing you with audience insights and workshop feedback
High-Performance Content Topics
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE WORKSHOPS
- We synthesise peer-reviewed research from the positive psychology, business and high-performance fields to deliver the latest science and thinking on specifics topics demonstrated to improve performance.
- These punchy, energising workshops about high-performance topics that build knwoledge, deepen insight, create debate, align values and deliver integrated leadership actions across your team.
- The topics are inter-woven within the leadership program content and group coaching to continue learning, sharpen understanding, and move your entire team forward into unified action.
- The workshops are designed and facilitated from a deep operational grounding. Our content is relevant, build for workplace environments – ‘warts and all’.
- The workshops are between 90-minutes and 2 hours long per month. We recommend 2-hours as it enables deeper dives, debate and richer outcomes.
Interactive. Challenging. Practical. Fun.
WORKSHOP TOPICS AVAILABLE
- Demonstrating Accountability
- Game-changing Goal Setting
- Resilience and Grit – Motivating the Marathon
- The Business of Emotional Intelligence
- Navigating Change
- Gratitude and Vulnerability – The Human Workplace
- Cuirosity – The Spark for Innovation
- Generating Humble Cultures
- Inspiring Achievement Over Competition
- Emtional Safety – The Foundation of Team Performance
- Creating a High-Trust Culture
- Overcoming Failure Fragility – Welcoming Growth
“Our team described this Resilience and Grit workshop as ‘INSPIRATIONAL’, ‘AWESOME’, ‘INTERESTING’ AND ‘DEEPLY MOTIVATING.’ The Grit and Resilience workshop has helped to set us up to run a marathon (rather than get worn out by the sprint) by prompting lots of focus on how we stay focussed and ‘gritty’ in ACHIEVING GOALS and how we help ourselves and genuinely support each other to be more RESILIENT.”Deborah Greenwood-Smith HR Director, Equiem